Based on our quality policy (of creating products and services to obtain the trust of our customers) , Cosel Europe GmbH. (hereinafter, “the Company”) we believe that paying attention to protecting the handling of personal information will gain the trust of our customers, and will strive to protect personal information in accordance with the following basic policy.
- The Company will comply with the obligations of personal information handling as a corporate obligation defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The Company will develop and operate standards for the handling of personal information, as well as to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, and loss. In addition, in order to enforce these, all employees in an employment relationship (regular employees, contract employees, part-time workers etc.) , the Board of Directors, Audit & Supervisory Board members, and temporary staffs will be subjected to in-house training.
- The Company will strive to continuously improve its auditing in order to ensure the validity of its personal information protection.
Personal information of our customers
Information will be used within our business activities, and for the following purposes:
1. To Respond to Customers
a) In correspondence regarding product repair and examination, and to keep records thereof
b) To respond to inquiries, and keep records thereof
2. Product development
a) In questionnaire surveys for product development, data collection, processing and analysis
b) In compiling statistics
c) In planning new products
3. For providing information by means such as e-mail and direct mail
a) Providing suggestions and information about our products and services (including sending catalogs)
b) Providing information about campaigns and surveys
a) For negotiations and meetings with customers, other communication, etc.
b) For management of reservations and past visitors to our plants, etc.
c) To communicate and provide information to the person in charge of a particular relationship with the Company, etc.
d) To implement work commissioned from business partners to the Company.
In the exercise of rights under laws and regulations, and the implementation of obligations
In the management and records of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- In the implementation of various measures to facilitate the relationship between shareholders and the Company
- In the management of shareholders, for example by creating data based on various laws and regulations
To provide information and contact applicants for hiring and recruiting (including internship applicants) , and in relation to other hiring and recruitment activities
- To provide information to and contact retirees, etc.
1. The Company will not pass on personal information to any third party other than in the following circumstances.
a) Consent from the person in question has been given
b) Cases where it is required based on laws and regulations
c) Consent of the person in question cannot be obtained, but is necessary for the protection of human life, or the protection of health or property.
d) Where the handling of personal information is outsourced entirely or in part within the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which it was supplied.
e) If it is necessary to cooperate with a national institution or local public entity, or a person commissioned thereby, to carry out the office of the provisions of laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may hinder the execution of such office.
2. The company may share personal information with companies affiliated with the Group within the scope of achieving the purpose for which it was given. In such cases, The Company takes responsibility for the management of such personal information.