RB series expands with the addition of 300W model
Wednesday September 30, 2020
Cosel's RB series has been expanded with the addition of a 300W triple output model.
Ideally suited to factory automation and robotic controller applications, the new RBC300F model offers:
- Universal Input Voltage Range (AC85-264V)
- Output Slot 1 offers 240W with: 12V, 24V or 48V
- Output Slot 2 offers up to 30W with configured outputs of: 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 16.5V, 24V, 48V, ±12V, ±15V
- Output Slot 3 offers up to 30W with outputs of: 3.3V, 5V, 12V, 16.5V, 24V, 48V
- UART Communication Interface for monitoring & control of up to 49 commands (PMBus coming)
- Options include: Conformal Coating, Remote On/Off, Low Leakage Current, External Hold-Up Capacitor Bank as well as different optons for chassis/cover and terminal blocks.
- Additional Features include: Low Input Voltage Alarm, EN62477-1 (OVCIII) approved, Reinforced Isolation and Operating Temperature of up to 50°C - 60°C without derating and 70°C (with derating).
With most robotic applications requiring an isolated transformer infront of 3 seperate power supplies, the RBC not only removes the need for an isolated transformer, but removes the need for 3 seperate power supplies by utilising it's triple isolated outputs.
Click here to view the detailed spec and datasheets: RB Series